Metric-Affine Frameworks for Gravity 2022
is a workshop focussing upon the various approaches to gravity, where the geometric setup assumes besides the metric also an independent affine connection. The topics will range from the foundational issues to the applications for cosmology, gravitational waves, black holes, and other objects. The meeting will take place on June 27 - July 1, 2022 in Tartu, Estonia, while remote online participation can be also made possible when necessary. It is a continuation of a series of earlier conferences and workshops on the related subjects.
The theories under discussion include for instance:
- Palatini f(R), Palatini scalar-tensor, ...
- hybrid metric-Palatini f(R,R), ...
- Ricci-based gravities,
- metric teleparallel f(T), F(T,B), scalar-torsion, new GR, ...
- symmetric teleparallel f(Q), f(Q,B), scalar-nonmetricity, newer GR, ...
- generic teleparallel f(T,Q), ...
- Einstein-Cartan-Sciama-Kibble gravity,
- Poincaré gauge theories,
- generic metric-affine gravities.
- Christian Boehmer (London, United Kingdom)
- Jose Beltrán Jiménez (Salamanca, Spain)
- Branislav Cvetković (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Francisco S. N. Lobo (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Gonzalo J. Olmo (Valencia, Spain)
- Mikhail Shaposhnikov (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Davi Rodrigues (Espírito Santo, Brazil) -- public talk
- Sebastián Bahamonde
- Daniel Blixt
- Adrià Delhom
- Jorge Gigante Valcárcel
- María José Guzmán
- Manuel Hohmann
- Laur Järv
- Alejandro Jiménez Cano
- Tomi Koivisto
- Christian Pfeifer
- João Luís Rosa
- Margus Saal
- Aneta Wojnar