Geometric Foundations of Gravity 2021
is a conference dedicated to the geometric foundations of gravity theories that will take place on June 28 - July 2, 2021 in Tartu, Estonia. This conference is a continuation of a series of earlier conferences and workshops on the same subject.
The main topics include:
- Extensions of General Relativity (metric affine gravity, Poincare gauge gravity, scalar/vector/tensor gravity, teleparallel gravity, massive gravity, bi-metric gravity, …)
- Astrophysics in Extended Gravity (black holes, ordinary/neutron/boson/grava stars, gravitational waves, strings, wormholes, binary systems, …)
- Cosmology in Extended Gravity (dynamical system analysis, observations and constraints, dark energy, dark matter, inflation, early universe, galaxies, …)
- Beyond Lorentzian Geometry in Classical and Quantum Gravity (doubly/deformed relativity, standard model extension, Hamilton geometry, Finsler geometry, …).
At the moment the conference is planned under the assumption that by June 2021 travelling is safely possible again. Should the corona pandemic forbid travelling the conference will be shifted to hybrid or pure online event.
- Jose Beltrán Jiménez (Salamanca, Spain)
- Vitor Cardoso (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Pedro G. Ferreira (Oxford, United Kingdom)
- Stefano Liberati (Trieste, Italy)
- Gonzalo Olmo (Valencia, Spain)
- Dirk Puetzfeld (Bremen, Germany)
- Sebastián Bahamonde
- Jorge Gigante Valcárcel
- Manuel Hohmann
- Laur Järv
- Tomi Koivisto
- Martin Krššák
- Christian Pfeifer
- João Luís Rosa
- Margus Saal
- Aneta Wojnar